Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back!

I've returned alive from my camping trip and aside from a vehicular meltdown (and hefty towing fee) all is well. It was a good time for fellowship with some friends and I learned quite a bit from some of the other caravan people at the campsite. Stuff I will soon be putting to use.

As we continue with our planned off-grid home move, my wife has discovered something called "Earthbag" homes. They seem very simple to build and look like they could provide a nice sheltered living space for us very easily. I'm intrigued.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Glad you had a good time & good fellowship, sorry to hear of you needing to be towed though. Hopefully it is something you can repair yourself.

Wintersong Farm said...

Just in time! Keep an eye on Europe, especially the interest payments due on Greek debt on Tuesday. They will probably scrounge up the funds ($769 million), but if they don't, look out.