Sunday, September 16, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Glacier Bay,

I am writing to you in regards to your oak finish toilet seat which I purchased today. I am very pleased with this product.

It fits over the top of a 5 gallon bucket right and proper and the finished surface is smooth and comfortable, unlike some of your competition's products which can get a bit splintery. The hole through which a man's private business is conducted is just the right size and the seat is perfectly conformed. I have to compliment your craftsmen on this particular feature. It is so perfectly crafted that it grips a man's butt in what I proudly call the "toilet hug".

I hang your product proudly on the stub of a broken tree branch next to where my bucket sits and beside an old stump where I place my reading material and the toilet paper. I shall be very pleased if it stands up to the weather and vigorous use over the next few years. One can only expect so much from a toilet seat, but your product delivers the goods.

My hat's off to you!

Sincerely,
Ernie Lee of Possum Creek

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Sometimes it's good to give credit where credit's due!