Monday, May 20, 2013

Sales are down!

Sales are way down this month in the knife shop. Time to hit the ol' Ebay and see if we can shake some money out of the money tree.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251278364453

This is one of the knives I'm going to be selling. When I put them up for auction, I start the bidding lower than what they sell for normally in Etsy, so with some luck you can get a deal. There's always a buyout option though for somewhere around the normal price (sometimes a little higher). For whatever reason, more people look at Ebay than Etsy so this gives me a chance to expand my market.

I've also got another idea I'm cooking up right now but haven't worked out the details yet.

1 comment:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

I do both also and run the Ebay stores for the company I work for. Ebay has a much larger audience though it is usually tougher to sell handmade there. However, your knives cross over to a larger audience than most handmade items. Good luck!