Saturday, September 10, 2011

Noisy Generator Leads to Assault

In the OC, a man assaulted his neighbor with a flashlight because his generator was too loud. Apparently during the blackout the properly prepared neighbor refused to turn off his generator which was annoying his grasshopper neighbor. So the grasshopper neighbor thunked him on the head with his flashlight. Do you think it was one of those big, heavy Maglight kinds? I'm betting that in California it's still a crime but from having run my own generator, I can sort of see the complaint. They are pretty noisy. Maybe he should get a personal injury lawyer and see if he can't launch a suit from inside his jail cell.

3 comments:

Bluesgal said...

Only in OC... wonder if the guy with the flashlight was just ticked he didn't have a genny and you know, if he couldn't have one then why should his nieghbor..

I was invited to visit LA, CA for this weekend. Needless to say.. I chose not to go..

chupang said...

I can dig that Bluesgal,I'm not leaving my yard for at least a week!

Gene said...

Yep, bass ackwards world... Cary a gun, butcher an animal, run a generator, you are a criminal to be attacked. Just line up with your mouth open so lord obama can feed you and all will be well.....


Someday, the other shoe will have to drop, and the rational folks will rebel.