Saturday, September 24, 2011

We Are Not Your Pawns

I refuse to allow my family to be used as pawns for the globalist industrial system.
I refuse to allow my children to be turned into little consumers.
I refuse to be hitched to the corporate-industrial treadmill to grind grain for 50 years before receiving a meager pension.
I refuse to bend my ways to fit their profit model.
I refuse to give up my God and I refuse to not live by His biblical law.
I refuse to conform to modern society and I reject modern standards.

Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

1 comment:

Freeholder said...

Amen, Ernie.

If you don't mind saying, what county did you end up buying in? Just in case I change my mind about going to Maine when this place sells....

Kathleen