Friday, February 24, 2012

February 24 Bunker Index - Special Announcement!

Hot dang. We got us a new book.

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Pilgrims-1-Michael-Bunker/dp/0578088894/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330094634&sr=8-1

The Last Pilgrims by Michael Bunker. If you liked his book "Surviving Off-Off Grid" then you'll really like this one. It's fiction set in a gritty but realistic future and demonstrates how various communities and mindsets might survive a permanent collapse of the "modern" infrastructure. In the novella, I was completely caught up in the characters and setting. Today is the day to buy a copy and it's even available on Kindle. I can't wait for Volume 2.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Placing my order was the first thing I did this morning. I had to make myself stop reading it online because I knew I'd be frustrated that I couldn't finish the story. I'm really looking forward to reading it in its entirety. I enjoyed SOOG so much that I'm sure this will be great as well!