Friday, April 6, 2012

Light Days Behind

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting much the past week. We've been entertaining guests and my time has been limited.

Our guests are a musical family who travel the nation playing Gospel and Bluegrass. Awhile back they received the call from God to sell their home, buy a bus and put their trust in the Lord as to where their next meal comes from. They are the Amber Waves Band and I highly recommend you check them out.

They stayed for a week, pulled off some repairs and modification to their family bus, and then left again to follow God's call. We are saddened to see them go but as a Christian I entirely understand. One must go where God leads you. We hope to see them again soon but until then, they are in our prayers.

So now things are getting back to normal around here and I'll resume my posting. I've got a lot to talk about, from Frank the Pig's growing appetite to the planned restart of my beekeeping empire to the expansion of my knife shop.

1 comment:

OD from HT said...

Glad to hear you were "off line" for enjoyable reasons!